Friday, January 17, 2014

COMM 460 Intro Blog

Hello communication 460 classmates!
 My name is Madeleine Cull. I am currently a senior at UofL and if all goes as planned I will be graduating this summer with a degree in Communications and Sociology! I transferred here from University of Kentucky (I know..) when I was a junior and I have to say that I never expected them to be so different from each other. But after 2 years in Louisville I have come to the consensus that Louisville is definitely my favorite city of the two. I was born and raised in a small town in Northern Kentucky which is about 5 minutes outside of Cincinnati.
Although i'm majoring in communications, my real passion is acting and the film world. Once I graduate I plan to move home for a while until I have enough money saved up to move to LA. I am a firm believer in chasing your dreams and making your life exactly what you want it to be, because after all, life is too short to die wondering what you could have made of it. But of course everyone needs a back up! I am also really interested in event planning and working with animals or children so if I am lucky enough to go into any of those businesses I'll be a happy girl!
Last month I worked as a stage manager for Bunbury Theatre's performance of "A Homeless Holiday" and it was the best work experience I've ever had! I love working in the creative field and making people smile if I can. I'm currently taking 18 credit hours and if I had more free time I would spend it all in the theatre!
This blog site will be used for my comm 460 and comm 303 class but once I get the hang of this whole blogging thing I will be creating a personal blog account, info on that to come! Hope you all enjoy my posts! I have high hopes for the semester ahead in this class! Thanks for reading peeps!

- Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment